- Fluffy chicken
- Harlem Shake
- American man [weird event]
- Using Google searches to replace lines of songs
- Bee Movie
- The colour of the sky
- Okay Cool
- Tumblr was down for 3 hours
- ┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
•Bitch I might be
•Do he got a booty? He doooooooo
sleeping naked is very dangerous bc if someone breaks into your house at night it would be very embarrassing to fight him off while naked
on the contrary: if he is shocked by your nakedness it could put him off balance enough for you to start yodeling and really freak him the fuck out before you knee him in the balls with your bare leg and run to call 911
There are two kinds of people.
Wish it was taught more like this in schools! In my home town there is a monument to the covered wagons, pretty gross. I hope in a 50-100 years more people see history like this.
But but but!!! Hitler! Nazis!!
my family had to endure residential school. it still affects people, for those of you thinking its “in the past” - nah, meng.
You’ve most certainly heard of the controversy surrounding Rush Limbaugh and his comments about the college student professional “reproductive activist“. In speaking of her statement regarding contraception (she her friend needs $3,000 to pay for it over three years), he called her a slut and a prostitute. Rush has since apologized yet it’s not good enough for her.
Liberals are going ballistic and calling for Rush to be taken off the air. They have succeeded in having multiple advertisers withdraw from his show (for the time being).
George Soros’ strongarm Media Matters is all over this, including providing a daily posting of those who advertise on his program and those that have withdrawn. Huffington Post is calling for a boycott. The DNC has chimed in, of course, stating, “The attacks coming from the GOP on women’s health are way over the line — and very dangerous.”
There are even two petitions on the tax-funded Whitehouse website that people created. One calls for the FCC to investigate Rush Limbaugh for making intimidating statements. The other calls for Rush to be removed from Armed Forces Radio for his abusive, divisive, and insulting language.
Yet I have to wonder, why are these outlets so silent when it comes to trashing conservative women? Here’s just a few examples:
- Keith Olbermann calls Michelle Malkin a lipstick meatbag
- Bill Maher calls Sarah Palin a “dumb t*at”
- Ed Schulz calls Laura Ingraham a right-wing slut
- Sandra Bernhard issues “gang rape” warning to Sarah Palin
- Sly Sylvester (talk show host) said “…I had heard at one point Rebecca Kleefisch (Republican Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin) pulled a train, but that must have been a different story I was reading about.”
- David Letterman calls Sarah Palin a slut
- Keith Olbermann implied that female conservative commentator S. E. Cupp should never have been born
- Jimmy Fallon’s drummer played “Bit*ch” song during Michele Bachmann’s appearance on his show (ABC called it “quite the trick”)
- Cloris Leachman calls Sarah Palin a slut on the Wendy Williams show
You get the idea…
Not once did I ever hear about Media Matters, Huffington Post, the DNC, or for that matter, President Obama, calling for these people to be boycotted and removed from the air/media for their abusive, divisive, and insulting language.
Double standards. If it wasn’t for those, liberals wouldn’t have any standards at all.
Basically this is a list of people who need to be punched in the face and left in a roadside ditch.
1. About half of mental disorders begin before the age of 14. Around 20% of the world’s children and adolescents are estimated to have mental disorders or problems, with similar types of disorders being reported across cultures.
2. Depression is characterized…